The Aura consists of seven subtle body layers that occupy the space around the human body, which is shaped like an egg when in a good healthy state. It can extend 2-3 feet away from the human body, sometimes further. The physical body, which is a dense energy, vibrates at a lower rate that relates to the physical sensation, movement, sickness, aging and death.
The Auric Field consists of 7 layers:
- The Etheric Body: This layer vibrates at a slightly higher rate that the physical body. This layer deals with relationships between the physical and higher bodies. This is where Chi (our life force) runs and it connects to our first Chakra, the root chakra which is a vivid red.
- The Emotional Body: This layer is about feeling and emotions, it connects to our past. It keeps the emotions we have experienced for good or bad stored and is connected to our second Chakra, the Sacral Chakra, which is a vibrant orange.
- The Mental Body: This layer allows us to experience self-knowledge, consciousness, logic and intellect. This is related to out ego and relates to our third chakra, the Solar Plexus, which is bright yellow in colour.
- Astral Body: This layer is the bridge between the physical planes and the spiritual ones. It is associated with the fourth chakra, the Heart Chakra, and is vivid green.
- The Etheric Template: This layer is all about “divine will”. It can show us the present and the future. This layer is connected with the fifth chakra which is the Throat Chakra, which is a beautiful cornflower blue.
- The Celestial Body: This body works on the intuitive level/higher-self and shows what is going on in our subconscious spirit as well as our higher self-knowing. Universal love/the divine connection reside here. This is connected to the sixth chakra, which is the Third Eye and is a wonderful indigo colour.
- The Casual Body: This layer vibrates at the highest rate and is where our soul connects to us and communicates with our conscious mind. This is where the divine spirit/ universal consciousness connect to the “hive” the group soul/monad. This reflects all experiences and events that your soul has ever had. It is connected with the seventh chakra, the Crown Chakra, which is a beautiful violet and white colour.
All of these layers interact and react to everything we do, good or bad on this earth plane.
It is vitally important that we look after the Auric Field or energy system so that we are in good health, physically, emotionally and spiritually.